Hiasan Ulang Tahun Keisha

Iseng bunda edit-edit foto kei pas lagi ulang tahun...abis cute bgt kei di situ....cantik....trus bunda tambahin ma poems cantik....moga yang baca ikutan cantik...

Birthday...The celebration of a person's birthday is a life affirming event. When you celebrate your birthday you are making a statement that your life is significant and meaningful. You are saying, my life is worth living and therefore I am celebrating that I am alive for another year. It is a time to get together with friends and family and celebrate the life that you are living. Birthdays may also be a time of melancholy reflection if we are not happy with our current station in life. For this reason it is good to have family and friends close to you to let you know how special you are.

A Parents Prayer

© Althea A. Anker
Thank you God for
The children of mine
Who teach me things
That blow my mind.
They entertain themselves
In the funniest ways.
I pray that the innocence
They possess never goes away.
I pray they will
Grow up and be smart,
And I pray that they will never grow apart.
I pray that they will call home
Whenever they are near a phone.
I pray that they never feel alone.
I hope they turn to you
Through guidance and prayer
And know that you and their parents
Will always be there.

Parent Child.....Relationships between parents and children are complex. When we are young we take for granted everything that is done for us. We don't appreciate what our parents do, rather we expect it. When we reach adolescence, not only do we not appreciate our parents' role, rather we are in open rebellion with them and everything they stand for. It is only as adults, when we realize the extent of the complex choices that our parents made, that we begin to feel gratitude to our parents.






"My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters"

(Hands - Jewel)
copas from Inet diran's Wall



I Never Knew

© Martha L. Sheridan
I never knew I could love so much,
until the day I felt your touch.

I softly kissed your tiny cheek,
and from under your lashes I saw you peek.

Your beautiful eyes so small and blue,
my sweet little baby just brand new.

I cannot wait to watch you grow,
from your little head to your tiny toes.

My daughter my love, my little joy,
my little angel, my baby doll toy.

I promise to love you with all my heart,
I'm here for you from the very start.

I'll comfort you when you cry,
I'll answer true when you ask me, Why?

While you grow be sweet and kind,
and show all others how much you shine.I never knew I could love so much,
until the day I felt your touch.

I softly kissed your tiny cheek,
and from under your lashes I saw you peek.

Your beautiful eyes so small and blue,
my sweet little baby just brand new.

I cannot wait to watch you grow,
from your little head to your tiny toes.

My daughter my love, my little joy,
my little angel, my baby doll toy.

I promise to love you with all my heart,
I'm here for you from the very start.

I'll comfort you when you cry,
I'll answer true when you ask me, Why?

While you grow be sweet and kind,
and show all others how much you shine.


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar